Sustainable Growth Conference 2007 - BME Global. 20th, 21st & 22nd June, Corinthia Towers Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic.
Using Corporate Sustainability Strategies to integrate its principles into business
The conference will cover sustainable development strategies and will provide insights on how the sustainability approach can improve your organisation’s overall performance. It aims to explore the different approaches to how organisations use their sustainability strategies to help raise shareholder value, gain competitive advantage and achieve sustainable growth.
- For an organisation to gain competitive advantage, it is essential that their sustainability strategy matches their long-term strategic plan.
- Without a working plan to identify and develop a successful sustainability strategy, and how to best communicate this strategy to all stakeholders, your organisation is likely to fall short of its goals.
- There are 14 keynote presentations from WWF International, WADE (World Alliance for Decentralized Energy, SAP, Earthwatch Institute, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, McDonald’s, Vodafone, Rolls Royce, DHL, Fortis Bank, IISD (International Institute for Sustainable Development), ARUP, Cargine AB.
- The 4 Interactive Group Sessions & 5 Workshops will provide practical information and proven strategies on sustainability that incorporate multiple types of experiences, providing organisations the information on the best way to benefit from the positive impact of integrating sustainability into your company’s business strategy.
- Integrate sustainability in a more systematic way.
- Get benefits from engaging in a corporate sustainability strategy.
- Create shareholder and societal value while reducing your environmental footprint.
- Make sustainable growth a success factor.
- Develop an executable strategy to achieve sustainable growth.
- Implement a control system for measuring corporate sustainability strategies.
- Switch from industrial development to development based on scientific progress.
- Stengthen links between companies and educational institutions.
- Integrate Carbon Offsetting into your corporate sustainability strategy.
- Benefit of your corporate benchmarking report.
- Integrate sustainability into your investment scheme.
- Make demographic trends and factors a part of our corporate sustainable strategy.
Dates of Conference: Wednesday 20th June 09.00 until Friday 22nd June 19.00
To see the details of the conference in more detail please follow this link:
To register, please download the form: http://www.bmeglobal.co.uk/bmeevents/sustainable/Form_Sust_Growth.pdf
BME GLOBAL www.bmeglobal.com
Avenida Príncipe de Asturias 20, 2b,
Tel: 0034 933 68 58 90 Fax: 0034 932 17 98 98