Global Recycling Network

Burlap, Jute and Sisal Waste Category

Add a Listing       View Listings

Back to Textile Waste

GRADES INCLUDED

  • New Burlap Clippings

  • Old Burlap Bag Scrap

  • Used Burlap Bags (Reusable)

  • Assorted Rope & Twine Scrap

  • Jute Scrap

  • Sisal Scrap

  • Hemp Scrap

  • Other Burlap, Jute & Sisal Scrap


  • ADD A LISTING TO THE EXCHANGE


    Burlap, Jute and Sisal Waste

    Select the material / item to buy or sell :


    Choose Wanted OR Available :


    Country:

    Email:




    WANTED : Cotton Fiber & Thread Waste - LW1217953
    Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, OVERLAND PARK KANSAS
    COTTON YARN ANY COUNT. Cotton Fiber & Thread Waste shall consist of 100% cotton fibers & threads and may not contain woven materials.
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    25
    MT
    Month
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    0.13
    USD
    lbs
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    WANTED : Polyester Yarn Scrap - LW1217952
    Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, OVERLAND PARK KANSAS
    TEXTURED POLYSETR 75 AND 150 DENIAR. WE WANT TO BUY 75 DECITEX AND 167 DECITEX POLYESTER YARN
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    25
    ton
    Month
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    0.40
    USD
    Kg.
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    AVAILABLE : Other Cotton Scrap - LA1217830
    Shipping Pt. / Location: GREECE, THESSALONIKI PORT
    New Mixed Fabric Cuttings bales (Textile waste). We can supply New Mixed Fabric Cuttings. The materials are mixed Colors and mixed Quality (cotton, cotton-lycra etc.) free of metal, zipper etc. (For production of Felt-Shoody) All the materials are in BALES. Can load in 1X40’HC container approx. 26-28 MT. Ready for shipment. Please send me message to send you full details (photos, price, payment terms etc.).
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    100
    MT
    Month
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    -
    EURO
    ton
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    WANTED : Other Wool Scrap - LW1217794
    Shipping Pt. / Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC
    80% - 100% WOOL WASTE. Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80% - 100% wool waste - used woollen yarns or scraps. When is the 80% wool, the rest 20% can NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton. Also we are looking for all types of 18 - 21micron carbonize wool (blousse, laps, tops) with or without vegetable. Do you have this kind of material? If so, could you also let me know a price per kg and what quantity do you have on the stock? We offer long-term cooperation.
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    1000
    Kg.
    Month
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    -
    -
    -
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    WANTED : Other Used Clothes - LW1217793
    Shipping Pt. / Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC
    100% USED CASHMERE SWEATERS. Currently we are mainly interested in buying used cashmere sweaters (100%, labelled). Do you have this kind of material? If so, could you also let me know a price per kg and what quantity do you have on the stock We offer long-term cooperation. Please, donīt hesistate to contact us...
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    100
    Kg.
    Month
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    -
    -
    -
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    AVAILABLE : Other Used Clothes - LA1216805
    Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, SOUTH CAROLINA
    Credential Clothes. I have credential clothes available for sale. The shoes, purses, hard toys, etc are removed from this sort, so it's 100% clothing only.
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    40,000
    lbs
    Ongoing
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    .41
    USD
    lbs
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    AVAILABLE : Mixed Used Clothing - LA1216804
    Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, SOUTH CAROLINA
    Credential Shoes. I have consistent credential shoe supply out of the state South Carolina. These credential shoes are combined men, women and children. They are packaged in 500 lb. capsacks.
    Quantity
    Units
    Frequency
    40000
    lbs
    Ongoing
    Price
    Funds
    Per Unit
    1.15
    USD
    lbs
    To view contact information or reply to this listing,
    ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




    Add a Listing       View Listings

    Back to Textile Waste

    Global Recycling Network is a member of the Cooksmill Network
    and contributes to the What's Big feed.

    FeedBack       Privacy Policy       Home

    Cooksmill NetSystems
    XX_COUNTER_XX